Thursday 21 April 2011

A lot of nothing and loads of something. FIre Hawks WIP's

Hello all,
Once again i have nothing completed to show but 3 promising WIP's.
The first one is the banner of Iron clad "protos" I did abit more work on it.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Next is the army's Land raider
I have fitted a speaker inside it with a 3.5 jack. I am currently sorting out the position and storage of the speakers battery( its in the space between the tracks), after that I will see about fitting the mp3 player/blue touth receiver, these need to be able to come in and out in a easy way.





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


 And last is my Librarian
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to finish the Librarian and have constructed the LR by the end of the month. I also am starting to paint a hybrid Demon army. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. the speaker in the LR is insane. what are you planning to play on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn of war soundtrack, I might do an hour long audio file with random 40k phrases in it. So every 6 minutes it says something gay like "my faith is my shield" and so on.

    ReplyDelete