Thursday 19 July 2012

6th edition and Firehawks.




I played another 2 games last night of 40k with my fire hawks, both opponents concided by turn 4.
My opponents were trying out lists and are not the best players either, even though i am 5-0 I have yet to play a good player. A bit like Rocky 3 with his fixed games.

I can realy feen the effect of the force weapons against my terminators, I was thinking of using spears in a grey knigt army but not anymore (or atleast not against terminators), there are not enough attacks to take away a big chuck of my terminators before they hammer them to the ground.

My list has no answer against flyers, luckly only one player had a flyer, a storm raven which I ignored, it imobilized my LR turn 2 and then turn 3 it got destroyed by a dreadnought in cc. Then again if I have to face 2 stromravens thats about 1/3 of his army in 1500p. Dont now about other armies, I would like to add a mortis contemptor but what do I take out?

Here is my list.



hq
Captain
Terminator armor
Hammer
Shield
 Digital Weapons

Troops
10 tactical marines
Lascannon
Meltagun
Rhino



10 tactical marines
combi melta fist
multimelta
Meltagun
Pod


elite
8 sternguard
pod

5 terminators
LR Redeemer
melta


Heavy

Fast 2 attack bikes melta



Also for 10 points extra I could give my army Hestan instead of my captain.




Last night I played against grey knights and Ig tank list.

In game one the sternguard came down and killed 8 interceptors
second game they blew up a tank and took the entire shooting phase of the ig turn 2. still one of them survived.
I cant complain for any of my elite and fast choises. They all did very good.

Favorite Cinematic scene 1#: drop pod land's, tactical come out and lascannon snapshots a interceptor.
Favorite Cinematic scene 2#: Bikes make a melta shot at grey knight dread, it explodes and kills 2 grey knight terminators.
Worst shooter in my army: Marine on LR holding the multimelta, I think he failed every shot he made Maybe thats his way of saying: "I have stayed in the  basecoat stage for 10 months". I hear you little man...

Sternguard about to feel the wrath of a demolisher.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App




Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment