Thursday 6 September 2012

Nurgle: Out with the old and in with the new.

Good morning readers,

I handed in my entry for the armies on parade at my local GW store.


Missing from the photos are the norks, epidemius and a couple of demons. I will hand those over on Friday, they still need a bit of painting.

After golden deamon I will be selling it on ebay with starting price 550£ (the models cost 364£) board included, greater deamon of nurgle not included (it can be for an extra 130£).
The list contains at 1500.

Demon prince wings mark of nurgle
10 plague marines champion with fist 2 plasma guns rhino
5 plague marines 2 plasma guns
5 terminators mark on nurgle,
1 plague drone
2 obliterators
1 defiler

epidemious
7 plaguemarines

At 1750 I add 2 more blight drones.
 More pictures of the board and individual miniatures after Monday.

And as that army is near completion I am about to start my hipster nurgle army.

1500p
2 dp nurgle wings

7 plague marines champion fist 2melta guns rhino
7 plague marines  2melta guns
7 plague marines  2plasma guns
7 plague marines  2plasma guns  Banner.

1 blight drone

Epidemius
7plagueberers

I must admit my chaos demon prince's have had very little love. I am waiting for the new codex do decide my HQ, for now they will be painted with a shade of green and maybe I will go back to them.

I will tell you who does a nice DP. the chap form the 14th legion blog, check him out http://xivlegion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/nurgle-rise-prince-of-pestilence-wip.html



I will also be working on my greek contemptor dreadnaught, photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment