Thursday 18 October 2012

Blog Wars 4- attending.

1st of December I will be attending blog wars 4, Its 1850p probably no forgeworld models (still waiting to hear back about that) and having sold my 1st nurgle army I am one epidemius short. So I think for a while I will be puuting my efforts into this army, putting nightlords and greek marines on hold unitl December.

I was also thinking of painting my beastmen in my fantasy campaign but I will not bother.

Here is my first list 1850 no forgeworld.


lord
Mark of nurgle
Bike 
fist
bligt grenade
plasma pistol

dp
wings
mark of nurgle


5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 melta guns
fist

5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 plasma guns

5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 melta guns
Rhino

5 havoks
2 havoks
mark of nurgle
4 m.l
a.a.

5 havoks
2 havoks
mark of nurgle
4 m.l
a.a.


Fast 


3 bikes
2 bike
mark of nurgle
fist
2 melta guns

Epidemius
7plaguebearers



I have 37 points spare, I will decide this latter, I might add some more plaguebearers to the unit.
Some stuff in the army are have painted some are not even built. First thing to change in the list would be bikes. But I am making my own and I think they will look damn cool and I have not even began to nurglefy it!



So expect the next posts to continue to be nurgle and maybe a bit nightlord.


Oh can I also say how refreshing it is to go to a low cost tournament, with prizes and discount on products, crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment