Monday 7 January 2013

My Plans for 2013

Good morning and good week readers.

A popular topic on hobby blogs is targets and hobby resolutions for 2013. Mine is actually to paint less but better quality. I used commisioning to buy miniatures, I am hopping 2013 that I will not be doing any commisions. I would like to do more sculpting.

January: Fire hawk lucious drop pod, 5 raptor scouts and 2  Hyperios Battery
February- April: 9 grey knights for kill team.

there will be a demon codex release I hope I dont like any thing from there so after the kill team I am hopping to make my 81 zombie typhous list.

after that I still have
Greek Marines
Orks
Nightlords

The nightlords will be put on hold, I want to see what sets forgeworld does for them this will probalby be somewhere near October.

I have also been thinking of 2 other armies another space marine one specializing to beat deamons,
and a eldar army.

I am going to do 2 seperate write ups for them soon.


I would like to wish you all a happy new year and my all your hobby targets come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment