Friday 1 February 2013

Tale of X gamers/Typhous host.

 Greatings fellow gamers,

Some people I know on facebook are running a tale of x gamers starting today, and at the same time the greek warhammer forum is doing the same (600p , 200p per month min.). So with one shot two guardsmen!

I am going to start small and expand the force in 3 months again.These are things I definetly want in my list.
First month I will paint 80 zombies, you can see that the next month,(March) I paint only one. I have set it this way cause I need to also paint 9 grey knights for my kill team the same month. For April I will be working on my fast choices which are both heavily converted.


+++ Typhus Host (882pts) +++

HQ          Martch
Typhous    230
The plague host.   


+ Troops + (410pts)    February

    *  Cadian Plague Zombies (110pts)
        15x Additional Plague Zombies (60pts)


    * Cadian Plague Zombies (150pts)
        25x Additional Plague Zombies (100pts)


    * Cadian Plague Zombies (150pts)
        25x Additional Plague Zombies (100pts)
Zombies


+ Fast Attack + (242pts)  April.

    * Chaos plague  Spawn (72pts)
        Additional Spawns (30pts), Nurgle (12pts)


    * Helldrake dreath  (170pts)
This pile has been looking at me since November.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of Zombies. I should be starting work properly on my army for this soon.

    ReplyDelete